At the most basic level, on-the-job success can be defined as successfully and consistently getting the job done regardless of circumstances and with the least amount of direction as possible.
The path to such an outcome however is rarely that simple. Success of workers heavily depends on the company’s investment in their staffing strategy.
In order to attract and retain talented workers, recruitment efforts should include:
- An up-to-date job description outlining required core competencies
- Detailed physical requirements of the job or tasks
- Accurate performance expectations (Qualitative & Quantitative) that ideally allow a person performing the job to measure their performance (self-assess)
- Job attributes (behaviors that motivate)
- Competitive market pay rates
- 2-3 employee value propositions (EVPs)
When these principles are followed, companies will achieve the maximum return on investment by securing talented workers who are engaged and invested not only in their job duties but in the overall success of the company.
Choosing to work with a staffing partner can ensure that each step of the process is followed, your company is thoughtfully presented and candidates are thoroughly considered.
Put our more than 22 years of experience to work addressing your staffing hurdles and you will not be disappointed! We work hard to understand your business and collaboratively create custom solutions to address your short-term and long-term business challenges. Our mission is to continuously deliver results that exceed your expectations.
Together, we realize higher contribution, less cost, and satisfaction value measured in operating income. Contact us today to get started!