Today business is scrambling for solutions to augment their traditional workforce strategies. The optimism for business growth is strong, but too often restricted by the scarcity of human capital talent.
Business has adopted “best practices.” Well written standard operating procedures, and well written training curriculum. But again, business growth is stalled from a lack of human potential and talent.
Further, rising wages, additional overtime costs, employee turnover, and limitations to implementing automation requires progressive companies to seek new strategies to build and augment their existing workforce.
Launch Talent Development. Leave Talent Consumption
NSC’s Managed Services alternative workforce program may be the solution you’ve been looking for? NSC has entered into a partnership with the Franklin House of Corrections to manage the careers of talented and motivated residents to meet their career objectives and achieve desired outcomes for business.
Benefits of an alternative workforce:
- Off-site, no cost trained workforce
- Training curriculum includes (but is not limited to):
- Client specific policies & safety
- Job success traits
- Performance objectives
- Position Instructions & SOPs
- Synchronized scheduling
- No unexpected absences
- Transportation services for candidates & workers
- On the job coaching, mentoring and Performance evaluation/feedback
- Comprehensive talent vetting process
- Variable cost staffing model
- Purposeful and meaningful community investment
Email Joshua@nissenstaffing.com to schedule a discovery meeting to learn how you can benefit from an alternative workforce program today.