Companies who invest in employee education and professional development invest in their own bottom line. According to various experts and sources, including HR Magazine, The American Society for Training and Development (ASTD), and The Huffington Post, investing in employee education brings multiple company benefits, including:
- Boosts employees’ time management and critical thinking skills
- Develops leaders
- Improves company morale, which improves customer satisfaction
- Results in higher income per/employee, more than 20% higher profit margin for company, and more than 5% higher shareholder return.
- Enhances employee engagement and performance
- Increases retention
- Ignites greater employee innovation
Build your brand as a company who invests in their employees. Let applicants know you:
- Invest in training programs
- Offer on-the-job learning.
- Subsidize education.
- Create a program to develop workers
The cost of training employees, especially potentially long-term ones, is insignificant when evaluating costs associated with high employee turnover and extended position openings.
Established in 1997, Nissen Staffing Continuum has consistently focused on helping businesses grow their organization’s most precious asset: their people. We help promote self-education via our Career Resource Circle, offering:
- Free job seeker webinars
- Comprehensive resume review
- Leading experts and resources to advance your job search
- Library filled with audio recordings, articles, and webinars
Named a 2015 Future 50 Company by the Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce’s Council of Small Businesses Executives (COSBE), Nissen Staffing Continuum offers multiple solutions for all your staffing challenges, from sourcing temporary help to meet a project deadline, to temp-to-hire personnel, to recruiting top talent professionals. Nissen Staffing Continuum also offers personalized on-site partnerships to meet the ever-changing requirements of businesses that rely on a flexible workforce to meet their customers’ needs. Contact us today for customized assistance with your hiring needs.